Sunday 27 October 2013

Derailed .... ....... .....


I wrote a poem for you but I couldn’t tell you it was a poem for you because there should always be a ‘be’ before the ‘cause’. If you are following the train of thoughts then shall I then call you the rail? Or are you better off as the steam engine train itself? My train of thoughts have been derailed...

The many times I look into your eyes and the many times I look away because the thought of you is like the thought of a teaspoon filling a bucket. I don’t care what lay ahead. I don’t know what my words mean but I hope I understand what these words mean.

I’m here but I’m there. You are there but you are here... I’m working up a puzzle. I’m building a maze through my cardiac muscle. Who you are doesn’t matter. It never did and it never will.

What matters is what I am when your voice evades my thoughts...

Are you still following?

Good!


Now read it all over again because I wrote it for you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment