Tuesday 12 November 2013

There comes the pallbearer



Here comes the pallbearer
He is the man in the mirror
Where the mockingbirds are
Do you see the flapping wings?

This is the part
Where you believe in
What I believe in...

If you read this line
And this one
Then you are many steps behind me...

The pallbearer
Came with his hands bare
My pallbearers
Are smiling...

Where I am
Is where I am
The mirror is shattered
Now your eyes are my mirrors
A thousand errors
But you think you are right

The mirrors
The mockingbirds
You are never alone

The bearer of my body totters
Musk
Hoor al ain
Green birds...
I’m not dead...!

I’m sorry mother
But this world isn’t what I wish for us
I’m sorry mother
But I’ve to sell my life for our jannah…

My brothers will understand
That my death will bring good
To a chosen 70

But I’m sure my love
In the cold of Ternopil
Will never understand
Why my pallbearers
Came too soon...

I’m sorry
But I can’t have a life
When the Ummah is bleeding...


1 comment: