Sunday 18 September 2011

SMILE AGAIN... (a poem)

if i could find you
if i had you
there'll be nights
without darkness


if i should find you
i would search through the memories
engraved in my heart
never to fade away


i remember the night
i placed your hand
on my chest..
you felt the throb of a sincere heart


i remember the words i spoke
i remember the look in your eyes...
if i could find you
i will tell you that my heart still throbs


is it too late
that i find you?
not in the nights we kissed
but through the times
we saw a future in 'us'...


through the times
i looked into your eyes
and saw a person
who would have dried
the least tear in my eyes


if i could find you
i will find me
and place in your life
the love you never 'really' felt


if i could find you
then i could find me
but if you find me
i will be right there
in the crescent where love is 'really' felt
waiting to see you smile again...


badhan diallo
08/o7/2011
00:05 am                       

5 comments:

  1. i really love this poem...it's one of the poems i've written that means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen. The kinda poems dat makes me go lyk awww..:( deep*cough* means so much huh.. aww

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the perfect sample to reunite ma gurlfriend and I. Nice piece there hommie..

    ReplyDelete